Monday, March 20, 2006

One of the cutest kids ever!

I had some free time today, so after wondering what I should post after yet another long delay since my last entry, I decided to dedicate this one to my nephew, Eitan. He's my sister's little boy. His birthday was back in October, and we had an awesome time!

Can you honestly say you've ever seen a cuter kid? A more handsome fella?
No way!
So, the beer bottle is a bit distracting, considering this is a 2-year old's birthday party! But he'll be following in his daddy's footsteps soon enough, with a fervent appreciation of hops.

"Thanks, uncle Ricky, for the wicked cool new ride!" Yessiree, that's an official John Deere 2-speed & reverse Power-pull Tractor and Cart.


Eitan and his mommy (my sis) love that new toy, even if he is too afraid to push on the gas pedal! In this photo, you can see the very special smile he only seems to give me -- nose all scrunched up,
smiling high up to his gums -- she hasn't seen him really do this sort of smile for anyone else. Awwww! :-)




Cake for breakfast...



...and some old fashioned choo-choo train fun all morning long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home